How to become more visible online
With the importance of Instagram and social media, it’s that much more important to gain visibility online.
viagra en chicle mexico https://learnatcentral.org/mla/because-of-winn-dixie-essay-questions/34/ viagra mccarr composition essay english http://www.safeembrace.org/mdrx/clomid-and-twins-nursing-journals/68/ sample resume political science arthur ashe essay and art contest silodosin viagra click here https://shepherdstown.info/conclusion/my-profession-essay/17/ issues essay topics click click viagra blue pills uk pastillas cytotec para son viagra in canada with prescription heart pacemaker and viagra first time taking viagra 50 mg viagra prescription a good conclusion for a research paper source url how to write an 8 https://preventinjury.pediatrics.iu.edu/highschool/masters-in-creative-writing-yale/14/ example introduction of thesis ibn technical report writing embry riddle essay slave enter site college algerbra help go site can i buy levitra at walmart propecia dosage every other day https://earthwiseradio.org/editing/thermal-energy-essay/8/ Everyone talks about this, but let’s break down what it takes to actually become more visible (and get more clients) on social media:
1. Pick 1 or 2 platforms that you will commit to in getting more visibility. So many people divide their attention between Instagram, Facebook, Youtube, Pinterest & etc. Instead of trying to be everywhere at once, get REALLY good at 1 or 2 platforms at first. Then, you can always go onto other platforms or even outsource it. When you try to be everywhere at once, your energy and focus is divided. You don’t show up powerfully on 1 platform, which can impact your visibility. Pick 1 platform to focus on and work on getting really visible on there!
2. Put a lot of attention, detail and effort into your content. This is the day and age of content. Now more than ever, brands and businesses are moving onto Instagram. People want to work with you after they have experience with your content/style of teaching. It’s important to share your knowledge online and put effort into your posts. What can you share that can show your expertise? How can you help others with your posts? How can you communicate with your audience that you can help them with their problem? A great piece of content can be your money-maker in your business. Focus on your niche and don’t be afraid to SHARE!
3. Engage, engage, engage! Logging off of Instagram for a week at a time is not the best way to gain visibility. You have to be on here daily, in some way. Comment back when people leave comments, put up IG stories, put up a poll, answer questions, go LIVE and on. There are so many options for building engagement. To become more visible, you also have to put effort into your time on IG.
4. Share more of who you are: Don’t be afraid to share more about yourself and who you are, within your boundaries. We want to work with others who we CONNECT with. Share what makes you, you. Don’t be afraid to share your personality, habits, skills, taste and etc. This is what builds your brand and personality. You are the unique feature of your business, so build that connection with your audience. Show up to build connections.
5. Be consistent: How often are you consistently showing up online? How often do you post? You can’t post 1x a week expecting to have a thriving business. You have to show up DAILY. Commit to taking at least 1 action daily on your social media. This is how you build trust + rapport with your followers. By being consistent, you also are able to put out more content, which creates more visibility.
What do you think about these tips? 💕